Below is a short video tutorial showing some of the cool features in CapLoader 1.0.
The functionality showed in the video includes:
- Loading multiple pcap files into a single flow view
- Port Independent Protocol Identification (PIPI)
- Fast extraction of packets related to one or several flows
- Exporting packets to Wireshark and NetworkMiner
- Drag-and-dropping packets to Wireshark
- Selecting a flow based on an IDS alert from Snort
- Extracting packets from a selected flow to a new pcap file
The video can also be seen on YouTube at the following URI:
The three pcap files loaded in the video tutorial are from the DFRWS 2009 Challenge.
Posted by Erik Hjelmvik on Monday, 30 April 2012 14:35:00 (UTC/GMT)